Hervey Bay & Maryborough Cleaning Services have implemented the following steps:
If any of our staff has cold or flu symptoms, under no circumstances are they to attend work. We would also like to ask that our customers please inform us if they suffer from any symptoms , we would like to politely refuse cleaning of your home / residents to ensure safety of our staff and other customers .
- For the safety of our staff and the general public , we will spray all door handles/taps/toliets/lightswitches etc with an antibacterial spray during our cleaning servicing.
- We will wash our hands regularly with soap and water or alcohol-based hand rubs.
- We will cover our noses and mouth with a tissue or bent elbow when coughing or sneezing. Avoid touching our face, nose and mouth.
- We will practice social distancing, which includes staying 1.5m away from others as much as we can.
- We also wear face masks while performing our cleaning services (when we can get these supplied for our business )
- We will also be wearing disposable gloves while performing our cleaning services .
We will endeavour to take all pre-cautions necessary during our cleaning practices to ensure yours and ours safety during this COVID-19 crisis .
We wish all our current and future customers all the best in these tough times .
Please stay safe & well.
Hervey Bay & Maryborough Cleaning Services